NEED A PROBATE REAL ESTATE AGENT ?
WANT TO LEARN ‘HOW TO SELL MY HOME” for a 1% LISTING COMMISSION ?
Have you inherited a property currently in probate or in a trust and need to sell it? Are you unsure of the process and how to handle it? We can help. A probate sale requires knowledge of the process.
These steps include:
• Court appointment of the executor or administrator of the estate – The executor or administrator is the person who has authority to sell the property, either named in the decedent’s will or appointed by the court.
• Letters – Do you have a document titled LETTERS? If the answer is yes, and the #3 box is checked with full authority you can sell the property NOW – without court approval.
• Marketing of the property – The property is aggressively marketed by Good House Realty to obtain the highest and best price and terms. We conduct and provide, Open House – Yard Sign – Flyers – Professional Photos. The property is sold “AS IS.” Good House Realty will list the property on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service and ALL consumer-driven websites like Zillow. Private sales are available.
• Avoid Taxes – Claim for Reassessment Exclusion must be filed.
• Apply for a Tax ID (EIN) number – Here
• Trust – Successor Trustee sells property directly from the Trust. Must file Reassessment Exclusion.
For probate sale assistance, please call me. You can rest assured that your transaction will be handled in the most professional manner.