NEED TO SELL A PROPERTY IN PROBATE OR IN A TRUST?
WANT TO SELL FOR A 1% LISTING FEE?
Have you inherited a property currently in probate or in a trust and need to sell it? Are you unsure of the process and how to handle it? We can help. A probate sale requires knowledge of the process.
These steps include:
• Court appointment of the executor or administrator of the estate – The executor or administrator is the person who has authority to sell the property, either named in the decedent’s will or appointed by the court.
• Marketing of the property – The property is aggressively marketed by Good House Realty to obtain the highest and best price and terms. The property is sold “AS IS.” When we list the property on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service it’s automatically listed on ALL the consumer-driven sites like Zillow, Trulia & REALTOR.com, unless you request a private sale.
• Letters – Do you have a document titled LETTERS? If the answer is yes, and the #3 box is checked with full authority you can sell the property NOW – without court approval.
• Avoid Taxes – Claim for Reassessment Exclusion must be filed.
• Apply for a Tax ID (EIN) number – Here
• Trust – Successor Trustee sells property directly from the Trust. Must file Reassessment Exclusion.
For probate sale assistance, please call me. You can rest assured that your transaction will be handled in the most professional manner.